NOTE: WE NEVER HAVE OR EVER WILL SELL ANY INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS.
What Personal Information About Customers Does 4yourpool.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at 4yourpool.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses 4yourpool.com.
- E-mail Communications: If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of 4yourpool.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does 4yourpool.com Share the Information It Receives?
- We never have or ever will sell any information about our customers to anyone.